Monday, February 12, 2007

Feeling Better....and other random stuff

- After spending most of yesterday afternoon/evening in bed (even though I was watching the Grammys which is technically work-related), my chest pains are much better. I'm going to try and keep the upcoming three day weekend free and clear so that I can reschedule my "weekend of relaxation" that I was supposed to have this past weekend, but got ruined because I ended up having to work. I plan to spend the entire 3 days with my Tivo. Lets hope it actually happens this time.

- I finally heard from Eharmony boy (Yippee!!) , he was just without internet access and couldn't email. I can't believe his trip is only half over...it feels like he's been gone forever already. We have dinner plans when he gets back (I think I decided to make Orange chicken), and it will be nice to see him again and hear all about his trip.

- I'm reading "The Game", that book/manual that shows men how to pick up women....I'll write a full review when I'm done, but I've got to say it's the biggest piece of sh*t ever written. I knew it was going to irritate me when I read it, but WOW...anyone else read it?

No comments: