Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cleaning Finds.....

After my payday realization of just how much debt I STILL have from my summer trip to London, I was feeling a little stressed and out of control. When I'm stressed, I clean. Here's what I found in just one of my desk drawers here at work:

An empty box of tissues
5 of those sugared orange slices, hard as rocks
14 packets of ketchup in various languages
35 Vitamin C drops
15 CDs
3 earpieces to phones/dictation machines/stereos I do not own
Stale crackers (which I ate for lunch)
1 packet of EZMac
1 container of dried cranberries from whole foods

Bleah....I was able to pay off a chunk of debt this month (hurrah for the extra pay period in the month of November!) but I still have a ways to go. The trip was more than worth it, but it's frustrating to have no savings. I'm supposed to be socking money away for moving/car, but at this rate I won't be able to start saving for at least 6 months- year. Keep your fingers crossed for a holiday bonus at work this year!

No comments: