Thursday, November 02, 2006

Firsts

Some fun Firsts!

1. Who was your first prom date?
The Taco Bell guy.....

2. Who was your first roommate?
Erin

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
Screwdriver

4. What was your first job?
Event stagehand

5. What was your first car?
Mercury Tracer

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Very young...I think when my parents handyman died.

7. Where was your first kiss?
High School band room....

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
No idea. Maybe Ms. Anderson

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
New York

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with and how old were you?
High School...I think I was 17

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Kylene! We met in Preschool I think and we just found eachother recently on myspace!

12. Where was your first sleepover?
Kylene's probably lol

13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
My boss

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Beth and Erics

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Turn on the news

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Alter Bridge

17. First tattoo or piercing?
none

18. First celebrity crush?
Jason Bateman (hangs head in shame)

19. First crush?
Tom Hurlburt

20. When was your first detention?
I don't think I had any....

No comments: