Sunday, November 12, 2006

***Super came and fixed the sink yesterday, so no more wet socks. Hurrah! I still have a wet, kinda smelly cabinet though....I'm not sure what to do about that, but at least the leak has stopped.

***My first attempt at bread from scratch is currently rising in its bowl.....it was suprisingly easy (so far) and if it comes out good, I'm definitely making my own bread from now on.

***saw a cute boy at the laundrymat this morning...he was doing his laundry wearing a SUIT....can't tell if he hadn't changed post-church or was just REALLY desperate for clean clothes. Of course, thinking nobody would be at the laundrymat so early on a Sunday, I wore my rattiest clothes, threw my hair in a ponytail and hadn't showered, so I spent the entire time hiding behind the row of dryers so cute boy wouldn't see me.....sigh.

No comments: