Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lost Wallet Trauma

Still no wallet, but it's NYC so I figure the chances of finding it are nil. Thankfully between last night and this morning I was able to cancel everything, and there was no unauthorized activity on any of my cards. Again in the thankfully I had my driver's license in my pocket, so I didn't lose that, so aside from inconvenience, a night's sleep lost and the $100 I took out of the ATM for my trip, it wasn't that bad. I am worried about flying on Friday, because I remember they usually like you to have the credit card you booked the flight with, and clearly I don't....but I think it's usually ok if you don't. It just means I probably can't use self check in, I'll have to go to a person. The bank said I could get a temporary ATM card until the new one comes, so I'm going to try to get that done today. Bleah......it sucks to have to deal with this the day before I leave, but it could have been SO much worse.

No comments: