Monday, October 23, 2006

Lots of Nothing.....

Nothing much going on in the life of K these days. Just some random bullets of randomness to tide you over....

*I really want to go out and take photos, but I've been so unmotivated lately. NY doesn't really have a good Fall season like the Midwest, so I haven't gotten any good outdoor photos lately. I'm going upstate to my cousin's next weekend so perhaps there will be some photo potential up there.

*Upstairs neighbor boy is clearly watching a sporting endeavor of some sort. He keeps pounding/jumping up and down and yelling. It seems to be loosely related to the Cowboys/Giants game I have on so I'm guessing that he's watching that. Can't decide if this is better or worse than the fighting with his gf/headboard banging I usually endure.

*Going home to IL to see friends, family and my puppy in 25 days! VERY excited.

*I think I'm getting sick. I'm seriously considering digging out the Nyquill and having a good knock out sleep.

*Had a fantastic dinner of my favorite biscuits and those soymeat sausage patties. Put two patties and two biscuits in the toaster over for 15 minutes and that's it! Quick, easy and no dishes. That's my kind of cooking!

*Speaking of cooking, I made my first attempt at chicken fried rice last night and it was GOOD! I'm so proud of myself. My first cooking success! A co-worker came over for dinner and loved it too (though I had a moment of panic this morning when I realized she wasn't at work today....I seriously thought I had killed her with my cooking! I text messaged her to make sure she was alive. She was.)

Ok off to bed (at 9!). Hopefully one good night's rest will cure me. I LOVE Nyquill sleep!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

go you on the chicken fried rice... that was my staple in college and is still one of my favourite dishes...

yum.