Friday, October 27, 2006

Standing Update

Had my meeting with HR and was basically told "there is nothing you can do about it". Ugh. So for 8-12 hours a day I have to be in an environment where someone is rude, manipulative and evil. Ugh.

On the upside she seems to have taken to completely ignoring me now. She has blocked me from our inter-company IM program and when I had to ask her a work-related question yesterday in person, she refused to respond to me. She sat at her desk looking at me and would not say a word to me at all.

Guess its time to job hunt....

2 comments:

Caryn said...

sounds like HR might have said something to her and she might be taking it out on you...

Karen said...

I honestly don't think HR said anything. He's pretty non-confrontational...I think it's just phase 2 of the mind games she plays. I can only imagine what phase 3 will bring...