Thursday, March 08, 2007

1 More Bloody Week

My dentist said I have to go SEVEN more days on the restricted diet! He did add some more foods, so it's not as limited as before, but it wasn't the free reign I was hoping for. Bleah.

Eharmony boy got/gets back today and I've still not heard from him, so I was feeling a bit bummed about that this afternoon as well. My dentist happens to be near Rockefeller center, and the shopping mecca of NYC, so post-appointment I decided to do some major retail therapy. As you can see below, shopping while upset (and starving) is probably not the best idea.


It's a little hard to see, but here is what you are looking at:
2 pairs of flip flops
2 sweaters
1 polo shirt
2 tank tops
1 argyle sweater vest
1 dress
1 sexy nightgown
1 white dress shirt
1 brown winter coat (50% off!)

I blame DoggyMama....she told me to shop. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! You can blame me... I don't mind! You deserved the retail therapy!