Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am VERY proud of myself

After all the temptation yesterday, I had 1 chocolate mint square (which surprisingly wasn't all that many calories) and a small piece of the brownies my mom sent. I froze 1 box of Girl Scout Cookies in the BACK of the freezer so I can't see them, gave 1 box away and had a slightly smaller dinner than usual. I did 5 extra minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym last night and took the stairs at work today. Not enough to work off the extra calories I'm sure, but it's something. I finally remembered to weigh myself at the gym last night and the number wasn't quite as high as I had estimated my weight to be, so that was a pleasant surprise. It's day 2 of the May Day Weight Loss Challenge and I feel good!

Only 131 days to go....

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Cheers!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Karen said...

Thanks! You too!

I checked out your Grilled Pesto Chicken with Mozzarella recipe on Active Academic...I am SO making it this weekend. YUM!