Monday, May 28, 2007

The North Star Goes High-Tech

For my trip to Chicago this weekend I rented a version of the car I've been considering buying if I do move back to Illinois. It wasn't exactly the same (I would get the hybrid version), but it gave me an idea of what it's like to drive an SUV. I'm not completely sold on the idea of having such a large car for just me, but I am absolutely sold on the idea of having GPS. If I could find a way to take the navigational system out of this car and hang it around my neck I would. I typed in "Target" and it automatically gave me directions to the nearest one. I typed in coffee and it gave me options for directions to the nearest Starbucks AND the nearest Panera. I'm so in love with this technology.

If only I could type in "Single Hot Male" and have it do the same.

No comments: