Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Got Tagged!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Pointless Drivel
2) Shelli’s Sentiments
3) CuriosityKiller
4) Mama Doggy Love
5) Thoughts from a Mind

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)

I don't know 5 people!!! If you want to do it, join in the fun!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was just about to graduate high school and go off to college. I think I spent that entire summer terrified about leaving home to go to school in the fall.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Pretty much EXACTLY what I'm doing now. Single, living in NYC , flying back and forth to Chicago monthly

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Kashi Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
2) Doritos
3) Chocolate Chips
4) Kettle Corn
5) Sara Lee Coconut Creme Cake

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: I know a lot lyrics by heart….

1) My Favorite Things
2) Paralyzer by finger eleven
3) The entire RENT soundtrack (I'm guilty of this one too, EVERY.SINGLE. WORD.)
4) Love Shack
5) I Will Survive

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a house in Chicago
2) Pay off Grace's student loans for her
3) Travel travel travel
4) Buy a hybrid car
5) Decorate my house with furniture from Room and Board, Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn

Five bad habits:
1) Laziness
2) Being too rigid about my routine
3) Not remembering to turn my cell phone ringer off at work
4) Refusing to ask for help when I need it
5) Not calling my mom back when she leaves a voicemail

Five things you like doing:
1) Reading
2) Napping
3) Watching TV
4) Listening to Music
5) Taking Photographs

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Leggings
2) Saddle Shoes
3) White Jeans
4) Slap Bracelets
5) Tapered Jeans

Five favorite toys:
1) Tivo
2) The email feature on my cell phone
3) My flat screen TV
4) My laptop
5) Kitchen tongs (seriously, best utensil EVER)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you just totally reminded me that I want to decorate my house in all Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel, too!!

Also, it looks like you spent the summer before college the same way I did!!

Thanks for doing this meme!

Karen said...

Room and Board has lovely things as well. They have a dinning room table I drool over constantly....oh the number of catalog pages I have ripped out and saved in my "if only" file...